Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hopelessness... Despair...


Actually, that's a little bit how I feel looking at the twelve minutes of green screen I'm going to have to pull for this movie. Heh heh heh. Seriously, though, this is a very early version of the middle shot in Mulvey's flashback as he imagines his father's last moments. I still need to pull a matte for his hair, but all the elements are blending together quite nicely.

I've also dropped in the overhead shot for the extreme pull out, but I'm approaching it a little differently in the real shot as I didn't really know what I was doing the first go around. I'll post it once the Fleet is finished and in.

It's getting pretty exciting!

One of the funny things that Scott asked me as he was bobbing about in the hot tub was "Can you imagine doing this... and getting paid?"  Hell yes. Yes I can. It's so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment