Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome to Adventures in Science

This is a blog about the film I am working on.

Decidedly Steampunk, it's an homage to one of my favorite authors, Jules Verne. My wife told me that if I started it, I would have to finish it.

Despite it's low budget, it's going to have high production value and hopefully a clever combination of practical miniature, full sized sets, and a lot of computer graphics. I have been in the visual effects business for almost eighteen years and hopefully some of that will rub off in this film.

It's going to be a silent picture. That is, there will be a soundtrack and sound effects, but the dialogue will be displayed on cards. It will also be a sepia toned picture.

This is a diary of sorts, to showcase the work that will go into it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment