Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Costuming...

As you can probably guess with this show, costumes are pretty important.
I wanted to give a shout out to the people I am purchasing costumes from.

First, there's my favorite, the Gentlemens Emporium. They are reasonably priced and their selection is topnotch. All of my main characters are wearing the costumes I purchased here. Their selection of Victorian, Edwardian and western clothing are amazing.

Next on the list is Fall Creek Sutlery. These guys went above and beyond to make sure young Mulvey's clothes got here before Thanksgiving. They specialize in Civil War era outfits and props. Awesome.

Originals by Kay covered younger kids clothing and Kay was really helpful in getting my costume pieces to me in a timely fashion. Her womens Civil War era dresses are absolutely beautiful. And compared to other places, her prices are reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment