Saturday, January 30, 2010

Staging for the assassination...

So here it is. The shifty eyed fellow is the one in the top hat, center screen. All the principals are the ones on the right. Matthew Brady is getting ready to shoot the group in front of the mighty steamship. I know it looks like Mulvey and Farnsworth are saying vows, but it's supposed to be a manly handshake. Oh well. As long as my actors make it look good, that's the important thing.

Oh, and that's Wu in the foreground on the left.

You'll notice I'm staging as much as possible with their feet hidden. This is so I don't have to worry about accuracy in compositing. Yes, this entire shot is greenscreen.

2 comments:

  1. Wu to the rescue! Hey what does this mighty steamship look like? I would love to see it in an awe inspiring establishing shot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. We're gonna see it moored in the building, and then we're gonna see it taking off.

    I'm glad you're enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete